We take the wellbeing of our employees, contractors, customers and visitors very seriously.
In line with the latest Government regulations and guidance, we have implemented the following measures to help prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- Where possible, you must keep 2m apart from people outside of your household to comply with government guidelines on social distancing.
- To ensure a high level of hygiene, complimentary hand sanitiser and hand-washing facilities are available.
- Face coverings are compulsory when visiting our Sales Centres and show homes.
- As we continue to limit the number the number of people within our Sales Centres and show homes, we recommend booking an appointment in advance to ensure a hassle-free visit.
We ask that you do not attend your appointment or enter our premises if:
- You have been in contact with a person diagnosed with Coronavirus
- You are displaying symptoms of Coronavirus, such as a continuous cough and/or high temperature
- You have travelled to any regions that have a high risk of Coronavirus.
A member of the team will be happy to rearrange your appointment for a later date – please email [email protected] or call 01743 267020.
Following the most recent COVID-19 update on Saturday 31st October 2020, we are utilising methods such as virtual viewing to assist our customers during this time.
Thank you for your support in helping us prevent the spread of Covid-19.
3rd November 2020Back to news